• Demonstrate how relational chemistry impacts bottom-line results in organisations
• Discover why an accurate self-assessment is foundational to healthy relationships
• Connect with others more effectively by understanding diversity in personalities
• Understand the value that teamwork brings to an organisation
• Identify the characteristics of good team players and successful teams
• Eliminate team inertia by growing individual team mates through self-discovery, teamwork disciplines,
By signing up to attend this one-day intensive course, you will improve your present quality of life and be personally effective at workplace. The essential tools and techniques provided in this course will greatly assist you to manage both time and stres
The Training workshop will study the specific requirements of organizations to tailor-suit and complement their training programs and enhance their employees skill sets in the new age and and generation
WSQ - Maintain Personal Presentation and Employability
Determine personal competencies and identify personal career goals after. Take steps to realise career goals by sourcing for job opportunities, preparing for interviews and demonstrating basic social etiquette.
Managing Work-At-Height course integrates the existing WAH courses into a holistic programme to provide a broad overview of working at heights. The courses for supervisors, assessors and managers are integrated to provide trainees a better understanding a
• Develop an understanding of the Four Leadership Disciplines and the behaviours associated with them
• Assess leadership strengths and weaknesses
• Determine action steps to take to integrate The 21 Laws into day-to-day activities
This programme will enable individuals to apply effective techniques to maintain open communication, resolve issues and concerns, and provide support to team members to achieve individual and team goals while taking into consideration diversity issues.