Organisations’ productivity improvement starts from individual employee’s level. Boosting the collective effectiveness of the workforce automatically translates to organisational productivity enhancement. Personal effectiveness and productivity starts with changing the mindset of the individual employee.
In this two-day workshop, the participants will learn the tested and proven 4E framework, tools and strategies to increase their personal effectiveness and productivity which they can immediately apply back at their workplace.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand how mindset is formed and it impact on one’s effectiveness and productivity
- Recognise the link between mindset and personal change to improve productivity
- Learn about the 4E mindset change framework, tools and strategies
- Get an insight into issues that can both hinder or assist personal effectiveness and productivity and ways to overcome them
All employees through to frontline leaders.
- 4E Framework to Mindset Change and Productivity Improvement
- The Link between Mindset Change and Productivity Improvement
- Principles of Personal Effectiveness and Productivity
- Enlightenment Self Awareness
- Personal Productivity Ec0-System
- Recognising and Challenging Personal False Assumptions
- Change at the Personal Level
- The Stages of Change and Learning
- Recognise Personal Resistance to Change
- Efficiency Self-Control of Personal Resources
- How to Cultivate Effective Time Management
- Learn Time Blocking and SPRINT Techniques
- Using Personal Time Log
- Effective Management of High and Low Payoff Activities
- Managing Interruptions and Distractions
- Effective Management of Procrastination
- Capitalise on Your Strength
- Effectiveness Self Mastery
- Understanding and Overcoming Self-Limiting Beliefs
- Recognise and Change Personal Habits Thoughts and Action
- Understanding and Overcoming Negative Self-Talk
- Recognise what is Urgent and Important
- Application of Eightly/Twenty Rules and Theory of Constraints in Prioritisation
- Execution Self Call to Action
- Leveraging on Personal Trigger Point of Motivation
- Setting and Achieving Personal Goal
- Using the SMART Goal Technique
- Leveraging on Positive Self-Affirmation
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.