Effective people skills open doors for better understanding and stronger support among people in the workplace. Your success, fulfilment and happiness depend on your ability to relate effectively. In this world of high technology, you must never sacrifice the high touch necessity for warm and rewarding relationships.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will learn to:
- Gain insight into your personality and how it will impact your relationships with others.
- Relate to others effectively, especially difficult people or customers.
- Use effective communication and motivational skills to get the best out of people.
- Use interpersonal skills to improve inter and intra departmental working relationships for organisational excellence
Staff of all levels
- Identify your Emotional Intelligence (EQ) level
- What is people reading?
- Identify your own personality type using the Enneagram profile tool and how it impacts others
- Identification, demonstration and practice of interpersonal skills using the nine Enneagram types
- Getting things done through effective communication and motivation styles
- Practical ways in handling difficult situations and people tactfully and sensitively
- Master the art of assertive skills
- Managing difficult situations using the outcome-relationship graph
- Group Discussion/Brainstorming
- Case Studies
- Self-Analysis/Critique Session
- Learning from a Partner
- Interactive Exercises
||9 am to 5 pm
||17 - 18 Jan 2019
13 - 14 May 2019
19 - 20 Aug 2019
18 - 19 Nov 2019
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
- All fees are inclusive of 7% GST
1) COMPANY SPONSORED PARTICIPANT
- SDF GRANT REIMBURSEMENT (Non-WSQ)
- SDF Grant Amount: S$28.00
- SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0006123
2) INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT
(Individual Singaporean aged 25 and above)
Pre-approved SkillsFuture funding of S$500.00
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.