The A-CSPO® certification is a course that provides a globally appreciated education for product owners who balance multiple businesses and need to learn to handle various customers. Product owners are crucial in any Agile industry, and an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification training teaches you to maximize your business value and satisfy the stakeholders. In addition to this, the candidates learn to manage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders and define a product vision that ensures the Scrum team’s focus is maintained to develop detailed features as requested by the customer. The professionals will learn time management skills by identifying crucial opportunities and defining and validating the business value. This A-CSPO® course teaches how to order and express the product backlog items clearly, and all these skills ultimately recognize you as a product expert and a professional who delivers excellent business outcomes and value.
- Increase your knowledge by strengthening your foundation and implementing enhanced skills
- Increased incentives and salary benefits
- Get more business opportunity and maximize business value by being recognized as a product expert
- Create a distinct identity in the global marketplace
- Get your resume prioritized for applying for huge Agile organizations
Anyone can attend the course, however, to attain the A-CSPO certification you require:
- Anyone can attend a course with a Scrum Alliance Certified Certified Product Owner® (CSPO) certification (whether current or expired)
- 1 year of work experience specific to the product owner role (or equivalent) in the last 5 years could attend the A-CSPO course.
The A-CSPO course is ideal for:
- Product Owners
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Software developers
- Software testers
- Professionals who wish to Master Scrum
Product Owner Core Competencies
- Examining the Product Owner Role
- Working with Stakeholders
- Working with the Development Team
- Product Ownership with Multiple Teams
Advanced Purpose and Strategy
- Developing Practical Product Strategies
- Advanced Product Planning and Forecasting
Empathizing with Customers and Users
- Customer Research and Product Discovery
Advanced Product Assumption Validation
- Role of Product Owner
- Purpose of Sprint Review
- Develop Hypothesis for Target Customer
Advanced Techniques for working with the Product Backlog
- Differentiating with Outcome and Output
- Defining Value
- Ordering Items
- Advanced Product Backlog Refinement
|Singaporeans aged 40 and above
|Singaporeans aged below 40 and all PRs
|Full Course Fee before GST||$2,800.00||$2,800.00|
|Total Course Fee||$2,996.00||$2,996.00|
|Less IBF Funding||-$2,696.40||-$2,097.20|
|Nett Fee Payable||$299.60||$898.80|
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Stuart is one of the most experienced Agile Coaches and Trainers in the World. Over a 30-year career he has achieved significant landmarks.
The UK’s Most Valuable Scrum Master in 2010, contributory author to Agile industry papers, Hong Kong University guest lecturer and the role of Global Head of Agile at HSBC Bank.
He has an enormous amount of experience with a large number of Scrum teams and has effectively trained over 4500 people in the Scrum framework.
Feedback on Stuart’s courses is consistently fantastic with many attendees stating ‘it’s the best course I’ve ever taken’. The course is highly interactive with recent real world stories and worked example throughout. Stuart’s students are not only fully equipped to pass the certification exam but also have a really enjoyable experience.