Participants are deemed to have some pratical knowledge of Google Analytics and use this in their daily work. For those who do not use Google Analytics on a regular basis, pre-reading resources will be sent to you prior to the workshop to equip you with the basics.
Note: Participants are required to bring laptop for hands on exercises and online exam.
Day 1 - Basics of Web Analytics
- Getting Started with Google Analytics
- Traffic Sources
- Goals & Ecommerce
- Actionable Insights and the Big Picture
Day 2 - Expansion on Fundamentals
- Best Practices: Clean Data
- Analytics Intelligence
- Advanced Segments
- Best Practices: Advertising and Marketing
- Best Practices: Engagement
- Best Practices: Conversion
- Best Practices: Sharing with the Organisation
Day 3 - Making Sense of Your Google Analytics Data
- How Google Analytics Works
- Google Analytics Tracking Code
- Cleaning Up Your Data
- Measuring Conversion
- Measuring Traffic
- Measuring Content
- Measuring Visitors
- Managing Cookies and Tracking
- Extracting Data
- GAIQ Certification Exam
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Approved Training Organization (ATO)
Partnered with reputable ATOs who have soft skills specialist and a hard skills expert, we offer a total and holistic approach that covers all aspects of the continuous improvement journey, from implementation to evaluation.