Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a body of knowledge and skills that explicitly deals with enhancing your mind. It is a technique that examines your pattern of behaviour and helps you to increase your self-awareness when you communicate within yourself and with others. Effectively, you can use the NLP technique to reprogram your mind, change your patterns of thoughts and emotional behaviours when you face a situation or event or even when you communicate with anyone.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the term ‘NLP’ and how it can benefit you professional and personally
- Interpret the NLP Communication Model that is within you
- Recognise your internal representation system (5 senses) and how it can affect you
- Use eight great ideas to view things differently (Presuppositions)
- Interpret the three perspectives position to mentally review a situation or an event with consideration
- Change limiting beliefs within your frame of mind to empowering beliefs
- Formulate a well-formed outcome for a goal you have set using a seven -step approach
- Apply the Reframing technique to change your feelings and beliefs towards an event or situation
- Change your emotional states thru the use anchors
- Clarify information which are deleted, distorted or generalised by asking the right questioning using the Meta Language Model
- Persuade others subtly by using language patterns
- Establish rapport with people using NLP approaches
For anyone at any level.
- What is NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Benefits of using NLP Techniques
- NLP Communication Model
- Internal representation within us (5 Senses)
- Eight Great Ideas to see things differently (Presuppositions)
- Three perspectives positioning ( Perceptual Views )
- Limiting Beliefs to Empowering Beliefs
- Anchoring Tools
- Reframing Mind
- Well –formed Outcome
- Deletion, Distortion and Generalization (Meta Model)
- Language patterns to convince others
- Rapport establishment with people
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.