Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Business and Management (Top-up)
Provided by: TMC Academy
Awarded by: University of Northampton, UK
Course IntroductionThe BA (Hons) Business and Management programme is a final year degree programme that covers key aspects of business and management in practice and theory, and emphasises the development of individual and group skills. The programme offers learners the opportunity to develop the knowledge and ability to use a range of research techniques, and to be able to contribute effectively in a range of operational and/or strategic contexts in business.
Curriculum OverviewCourse Assessment:
Examinations, assignments, projects, presentations, class tests, and/or practical tests.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Business and Management (Top Up) from University of Northampton.
Area of StudiesCore Modules:
- Business Communication
- Principles of Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Business Project
17 years old
Obtained at least a Pass in any one of the following:
- TMC Higher Diploma in Business (all specialisations)
- TMC Higher Diploma in Business Studies (all specialisations)
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma*
- Relevant Advanced / Higher Diploma from Private Education Institutions*
If English is not your first language, you will be required to have any of the following or equivalent:
- Completed a Higher/Advanced Diploma where medium of instruction is English
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
*Subject to University’s approval
Study Mode & DurationIntake Period
March/ July/ November
* Duration may be shorter depending on calendar approved by the university.