Logo

2017 Winners

Winners!


Thank you for voting for your preferred Private Education Institutions and Training Providers! Award winners in the Private Education Institution categories were judged based on 2 sets of scoring mechanism; online votes constitutes 30% of the overall score while our panel of judges take up the remaining 70%.
All nominations in the Corporate Training categories are 100% by vote count tabulated in an online public polling campaign. Congratulations to these winners!

BEST Private Education Institutions

Kaplan Higher Education Institute

Accountancy

Kaplan Higher Education Institute
» View Courses
Kaplan Higher Education Institute

Business Management

Kaplan Higher Education Institute
» View Courses
Auston Institute of Management

Computer Science & IT

Auston Institute of Management
» View Courses
At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy

Culinary Arts

At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy
» View Courses
SHATEC

Food & Beverage

SHATEC
» View Courses
Dimensions International College

Hospitality and Tourism

Dimensions International College
» View Courses
Kaplan Higher Education Academy

Marketing

Kaplan Higher Education Academy
» View Courses
Kaplan Higher Education Academy

Psychology

Kaplan Higher Education Academy
» View Courses
Kaplan Higher Education Institute

Law

Kaplan Higher Education Institute
» View Courses

best Corporate TRAINING PROVIDERs

Kaplan Learning Institute

Computer Science and IT

Kaplan Learning Institute
Kaplan Learning Institute

Finance Management

Kaplan Learning Institute
Kaplan Learning Institute

Senior Management & Leadership

Kaplan Learning Institute


Gold Standard Service Providers

The Gold Standard Service Provider award is given out to nominees who obtained a minimum of 25% public votes.

Private Education Institutions

Dimensions International College

Business Management

Dimensions International College
» View Courses
Kaplan Higher Education Academy

Computer Science and IT

Kaplan Higher Education Academy
» View Courses
MDIS

Psychology

MDIS
» View Courses
ITC School of Laws

Law

ITC School of Laws
» View Courses

Corporate Training Providers

MDIS – Management Development & Consultancy

Senior Management & Leadership

MDIS – Management Development & Consultancy
» View Courses
Marketing Institute of Singapore

Learning & Development

Marketing Institute of Singapore
» View Courses