As one of Australia’s leading universities, Murdoch University is a progressive, dynamic and modern institution with an international reputation for quality teaching excellence, research and student satisfaction.
• Ranked in the World’s Top 100 Universities under 50 years old
(Times Higher Education Young University 2017 – Top 200 global universities under 50 years old)
• Ranked in the Top 100 Best Universities in the Asia-Pacific region
(Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2017)
• Ranked in the World’s Top 100 Most International Universities (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016 – Top 200 Most International Universities)
Graduation and Degree
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Business in Human Resource Management from Murdoch University. The degree award will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates in Australia.
Students have the option to enrol in either single or double majors.
Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
Human Resource Management
|| Principles of Human Resources Management
|| Organisational Theory and Behaviour
|| Workplace Law
|| Employment Relations
|| Human Resource Economics
|| Advanced Human Resource Perspectives
* Students will be required to complete two general electives.Students are required to complete the following common units:
|| Understanding Business Research: An Introductory Approach
|| Empirical Research Methods for Business OR BBS301 Applying Mixed Methods Research to Business
|| Creativity and Innovation
Students with Polytechnic Diplomas, Kaplan Diplomas or Murdoch University-recognised Kaplan Diplomas will be given exemptions and gain entry to Year 2 of the programme. They can complete the course in 16 months instead of 28 months.
The Bachelor of Business in Human Resource Management accepts a wide range of qualifications with advanced standing:
Additional Entry Requirements:
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Private Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
English requirement for International students:
- Applicants admitted to the Bachelor of Business programme may be required to undertake bridging units in order to fulfil the required prerequisite knowledge. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
- Successful completion of a recognised approved Diploma qualification of higher, where the language of instruction was English.
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement. Please refer to http://www.murdoch.edu.au/_document/International-students/Murdoch_English_Entry_Requirements_Undergraduate.pdf
Duration & Intake
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. Students have the flexibility to plan their study schedule and attend classes once or twice a week depending on their study load. Classes are conducted on weekday evenings or weekends to suit the busy schedules of students enrolled in this programme. Each unit is supported with 24 contact hours. The Dean from Murdoch University is based in Singapore to oversee all academic aspects and ensure a high standard of academic delivery here.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Fees & Funding
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee:
- S$18,489.60 (Single Major*) payable in 4 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree programme. T&Cs apply.Education Loan
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)Non-tuition FeesNon-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 22 September 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.