The programme is designed to
- Provide a programme of study which is a unique combination of studies in tourism, hospitality and events management.
- Provide a sound knowledge base of concepts and skills in tourism and hospitality with special focus on creative and flexible work environment through intrapreneurship.
- Empower individuals to be more creative and flexible in their work environment.
- Prepare graduates for future management roles and to facilitate their understanding of the core areas of management as well as acquire knowledge to handle the dynamic travel, tourism and hospitality environment.
- Produce graduates who are technically competent, professional and well-respected in the tourism, hospitality and events sector.
- Provide participants with the route forward to develop their career within the tourism, hospitality and events sector.
Introduction to MICE
Destination Marketing and Communications for Tourism, Hospitality and Events
Human Resources Management for Tourism, Hospitality and Events
Service Quality Management for Tourism, Hospitality and Events
Project Management and Financial Decision Making for Hospitality and Events
Law for Tourism, Hospitality and Events
Leading Hospitality and Tourism Operations
Research Methods in Tourism, Hospitality and Events
Tourism and Hospitality Fieldwork and Study
Cultural, Festival and Special Events Management
Obtained at least a Grade 'E' at GCE 'A' Levels in any 2 subjects OR
MDIS International Foundation Diploma in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management OR
International applicants must have completed 12 years of formal education OR
Mature candidates (≥30 years old with 8 years relevant work experience) OR
International Foundation Diploma in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Art
English Language Requirements
At least a C6 pass for English (EL1) at GCE 'O' Level or equivalent OR
A pass in MDIS English Entrance Test (EET) OR
Achieve a minimum band of 5.5 in the IELTS or equivalent OR
MDIS Professional Certificate in English OR
Letter from College/University clearly stating the Medium of Instruction of the highest qualification to be English OR
Online English Placement Test conducted by MDIS OR
Achieve a minimum score of 85 and above in Duolingo English Test
Duration & Intake
Full-time: 16 months (inclusive 6 month internship)
Fees & Funding
Fees & Structure (Local)
|| Tuition Fees
|| Non-tuition Fees
|| S$600.00 - S$1,000.00
Application fees: S$107.00Fees & Structure (International)
| Tuition Fees
|| Non-tuition Fees
|| S$2,200.00 - S$2,300.00
Application fees: S$481.50Note:
# All application fees are non-refundable.
# All fees quoted are inclusive of GST.
- Non-tuition fees for full-time programmes include MDIS membership entrance fee, membership subscription fees, MDIS experience workshop, medical insurance and fee protection scheme.
- Non-tuition fees for part-time programmes include MDIS membership entrance fee, membership subscription fees, MDIS experience workshop and fee protection scheme.
# International: Non-tuition fees for full-time programmes include MDIS membership entrance fee, membership subscription fees, MDIS experience workshop, medical insurance, medical examination and administrative fee.
# Non-tuition fees for international students may vary.
# Non-tuition fees are non-refundable, refer to MDIS refund policy for more details.