To provide a cutting-edge, modern and relevant degree programme in Biomedical Sciences.
To help develop the knowledge, skills and understanding of the professional biomedical scientist.
To promote an awareness of the application of biomedical science knowledge to human health and welfare.
To produce graduates whose skills and qualities equip them for a role in a range of biomedical science disciplines and research in the allied health professions.
1. Human Physiology
2. Cell Biology
3. Biomedical Key Academic Skills – Statistics and Research Methods
4. Molecular Biology
6. Nutrition and Dietetics
7. Medical Biochemistry
9. Molecular Pathology
10. Cellular Pathology
12. Molecular Genetics
14. Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Disease
15. Biomedical Research Project
16. Biological Basis of Human Disease
17. Clinical Haematology and Transfusion Science
18. Applied Molecular Biology
19. Advanced Immunology
20. Biomedical Technology
Mode & Duration
Part-time 18 months
Please enquire below for course fees and financial grants: