The Diploma in Accountancy is designed to provide the theoretical and practical knowledge for a career in areas of accounting, business and finance.
- To lay the foundation for future and continuing professional development.
- To develop students’ competence and practical skills in accounting.
- To provide students with the relevant knowledge and understanding of accounting as it relates to the wider business context.
1. Financial Accounting I
2. Cost Accounting
3. International Business Environment
5. Principles of Management
6. Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
7. Business Statistics
8. Innovation & Entrepreneurship I
- 2 GCE A-Level OR
- EASB Foundation Programme OR
- LCCI Diploma Level 3 OR
- 12-Year High School Graduates
English Proficiency Requirement:
Minimum EASB ETEDP Level 2 / IELTS 5.0 / GCE O-Level C6
(For mature students who do not meet the above minimum academic entry requirements but have prior learning or work experience in the relevant fields, please contact EASB for consultation.)
Duration & Intake
Intake dates :
Full/part time: 9 months
Fees & Funding
Local Full time/part time: $8.950