Founded in 1987, CFA Singapore is the first CFA chapter to be formed outside of North America and one of the most active societies of the CFA Institute, the not-for-profit global association of investment professionals that sets the standard for professional excellence and credentials. CFA Singapore is the 7th largest society globally with more than 3,500 members and organises about 100 events a year.
The mission of CFA Singapore is to lead the investment profession by promoting the highest standards of ethics, education and professional excellence for the ultimate benefit of society. This is implemented by member volunteers through the following 8 committees: Advocacy, Asset Management, Candidate Programmes, Career Development, Membership, Networking, Professional Development University Outreach.
In October 2016, CFA Singapore appointed Kaplan Learning Institute to be the exclusive training provider for the CFA Singapore Research Programme Level 1 & 2, live and online preparatory courses for the Chartered Financial Analyst® exams. CFA Singapore Research Programme Level 1 & 2 are accredited under the Institute of Banking and Finance Singapore Standards Training Scheme (IBF STS).
For more information, please visit www.cfasingapore.org or email email@example.com
WHY STUDY WITH KAPLAN?
- Exclusive CFA® training provider for CFA Singapore
- Approved Prep Provider by CFA Institute
- Kaplan Financial and Kaplan Schweser – a compelling combination of CFA® training Schweser study materials – including our world-renowned SchweserNotes™
- Thousands of students have gone through our doors
- Voted Best Corporate Training Provider for Computer Science & IT, Finance Management and Senior Management & Leadership in 2017*
- Voted Top 3 Private School in Singapore (2013 to 2016)**
* JobsCentral Learning, Training & Education Development Awards 2017
** Voted Top 3 Private School in Singapore (2013 to 2016)
Please enquire below for course fees and financial grants: