The Degree aims to meet the current and projected needs for qualified sports professionals in Singapore (ie. by equipping the workforce with specialist sport education) in light of the nation’s development of the Sports Hub and the hosting of international sporting competitions in the coming years.
Through our Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Sports Performance and Coaching programme, you will learn how science underpins performance sports and how to use it to help advance and improve them. Having a comprehensive knowledge of science is ideal for those who want to coach people of a variety of levels and ages.
- Professional Skills and Development 2
- Exercise Physiology
- Sports Injuries and Exercise Rehabilitation
- Applied Biomechanics and Movement Analysis
- Psychology of Coaching
- Strength and Conditioning: Application and Theory
- Performance Analysis
- Strength and Conditioning
- Research Project and Skills in Sports Science
- Coaching for Learning and Psychosocial Skill Development
- Talent Identification and Recruitment in Sport
Minimum Entry Requirements:
– Polytechnic Diploma
– Kaplan Diploma
– Other private Diplomas or foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
In all cases, the final decision for admission to the programme rests with the University.
– IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
– Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement
Fees & Funding
The total fee covers University registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
Education LoanChoice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs:
- Programme Fee: S$26,750.00 payable in 6 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral fee when you recommend a friend to enrol in our Degree programme. T&Cs apply.
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Please click here for more information on Maybank Education loan and here for OCBC Frank Education loan. T&Cs apply, subject to bank’s approval.Non-Tuition FeesNon-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application Fee: S$181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated, and are accurate as of 1 October 2019. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.