The Advanced Diploma in International Hospitality Management builds students’ confidence in the hospitality, attractions and tourism industry, as well as to develop their supervisory skills.
Students will gain knowledge in areas such as Human Resource Management and Cross-Culture, Organisational Behaviour, Research Methods, Convention Sales and Service, Food and Beverage Management, and Housekeeping Management.
Students will complete a 6-months industrial attachment with our industry partners.
Upon completion of the Diploma programme, students will be able to advance to Bachelor and Masters programmes.
- To equip graduates with the advanced knowledge and skills, so that they can be effective and productive contributors to the industry.
- To develop in students a deep appreciation of the roles and responsibilities of supervisory functions in the organisation.
- To prepare students through practical training before going for industrial attachment.
1. Human Resource & Cross Cultural Management
2. Convention Sales & Services
3. Housekeeping Management
4. Food & Beverage Management
5. Research Methods
6. Organisational Behaviour
7. Industrial Attachment
- Relevant EASB Diploma or
- Polytechnic Diploma or
- LCCI Diploma Level 4 or
- Equivalent academic qualification from a recognized higher learning institution
English Proficiency Requirement:
- Minimum EASB ETEDP Level 2 / IELTS 5.5 / GCE O-Level C6
(For mature students who do not meet the above minimum academic entry requirements but have prior learning or work experience in the relevant fields, please contact EASB for consultation.)
Duration & Intake
Intake dates :
Jan / Apr / Jul / Sep
Full-time: 6 months + 6 months internship
Part-time: 6 months
Fees & Funding
Local Full time/part time: $8.950