The Advanced Diploma in Accountancy is designed to provide the theoretical and practical perspective of the accounting field to enable candidates make an effective contribution to an organisation as a junior manager.
- To provide students with the knowledge and skills that will enable them to follow a career in all areas of accounting and a wide range of careers in business and finance.
- To lay the foundation for future and continuing professional development.
- To develop students’ competence and practical skills in accounting.
- To provide students with the relevant knowledge and understanding of accounting as it relates to the wider business context.
1. Managerial Accounting
2. Management Information Systems with FinTech Applications
3. Financial Management
4. Computerised Accounting
5. Innovation & EntrepreneurIship II
6. Auditing I
7. Taxation I
8. Financial Markets and Institutions
- Relevant EASB Diploma OR
- Polytechnic Diploma OR
- LCCI Diploma Level 4 OR
- Equivalent academic qualification from a recognized higher learning institution
English Proficiency Requirement:
Minimum EASB ETEDP Level 2 / IELTS 5.5 / GCE O-Level C6
(For mature students who do not meet the above minimum academic entry requirements but have prior learning or work experience in the relevant fields, please contact EASB for consultation.)
Duration & Intake
Intake dates :
Full/part time: 9 months
Fees & Funding
Local Full time/part time: $8.950