Bachelor of Business in Human Resource Management and Criminology (Double Major)
Human Resource Management
BSL202 Workplace Law
BUS293 Organisational Theory And Behaviour
BUS226 Talent Acquisition
BUS351 Employment Relations In Asia
BUS340 Advanced Human Resource Perspectives
BUS301 Human Resource Economics
PSY173 Introduction To Psychological Research Methods
CRM201 Policing And Crime Prevention
CRM203 Criminal Behaviour
BRD205 Crime Through The Ages
CRM219 International And Transnational Crimes
CRM389 Psychology And Law
BSL391 Alternative Dispute Resolution
In addition, students have to complete the following common Year 2 and 3 units:
BBS200 Understanding Business Research: An Introductory Approach
BRD209 Creativity and Innovation
BBS300 Empirical Research Methods for Business or BBS301 Applying Mixed Methods Research to Business
Polytechnic holders may opt for the single major Bachelor of Business in Human Resource Management programme which consists of 12 units.
The Bachelor of Business in Human Resource Management and Criminology (Double Major) accepts a wide range of qualifications with advanced standing:
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Private Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
Applicants admitted to the Bachelor of Business programme may be required to undertake bridging units to fulfil the required prerequisite knowledge. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
Successful completion of a recognised approved Diploma qualification or higher, where the language of instruction was English.
Fees & Funding
The total fee covers university registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
Education LoanChoice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Programme fee:
- S$27,668.06 (Double Major) payable in 5 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our Degree programme. T&Cs apply.
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Please click here for more information on Maybank Education loan and here for OCBC Frank Education loan. T&C apply, subject to bank’s approval.Non-Tuition Fees
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:For Singaporean/PR
- Application fee: S$181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 11 Oct 2018. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.