- To enable students to demonstrate relevant knowledge and understanding of the role of accounting and finance in business organisations
- To assist students to develop a range of subject specific and transferable skills which will prepare them for a career in a wide range of commercial and not-for-profit organisations
- To develop and maintain an awareness and understanding of accounting and finance in a regional, national and international context
- To develop students' transferable skills of analysis, judgment, communication and independent learning
- To widen access to undergraduate accounting and financial management courses for students by providing a flexible mode of delivery, with appropriate student support and guidance.
Strategic Management Accounting
International Financial Reporting
Contemporary Developments in Business and Management
All applicants must be of age 18 and above, and must obtain one of the following requirements:
Higher National Diploma in Business related discipline OR
MDIS Advanced Diploma in Management Studies (Business Administration/Accounting and Finance) OR
Business-related diplomas from local/overseas polytechnics with entry requirement of 10 years of formal education OR
PEIs qualification (equivalent to 1st and 2nd year external degree programme) with entry requirement of 12 years of formal education
Note: All applications are subject to University approval.
English Language Requirements
Possess a minimum C6 grade in English at GCE 'O' Level OR
IELTS 6.0 (with no element below 5.5) OR
MDIS Professional Certificate in English (PCIE) OR
Pearson PTE 56 (no element lower than 51) OR
Cambridge English Test Advanced - 169 (no element below 162) OR
Pass MDIS English Placement Test OR
Letter from College / University clearly stating the Medium of Instruction of the highest qualification to be English OR
Duration & Intake
Full-time: 9 months
Part-time: 12 months
Fees & Funding
Fees & Structure (Local)
|| Non-tuition Fees
|| S$700.00 - S$1,900.00
Application fees: S$160.50Fees & Structure (International)
|| Tuition Fees
|| Non-tuition Fees
|Full-time (9 Months)
|| S$2,600.00 - S$4,200.00
Application fees: S$481.50Note:
# All application fees are non-refundable.
# All fees quoted are inclusive of GST.
Non-tuition fees for full-time programmes include MDIS membership entrance fee, membership subscription fees, MDIS experience workshop, academic writing workshop, medical insurance and fee protection scheme.
# Non-tuition fees for part-time programmes include MDIS membership entrance fee, membership subscription fees, MDIS experience workshop, academic writing workshop and fee protection scheme.
Non-tuition fees for full-time programmes include MDIS membership entrance fee, membership subscription fees, MDIS experience workshop, academic writing workshop, medical insurance, medical examination and administrative fee.
# Non-tuition fees for international students may vary.
# Non-tuition fees are non-refundable, refer to MDIS refund policy for more details.