What is Career Coaching and How Can Career Coaching Help You?
Work is an integral part of our life and requires constant planning and reviews. Career coaching helps Managers, Professionals, Executives manage a career that is congruent with their personal goals, ambitions, values and family life. Career coaching helps working executives discover what they really want to do with their lives and develop a personalised strategy to strive towards it.
Coach Yourself to a New Career
Most importantly, Career Coaching helps you identify what you really want out of life – what would really give you satisfaction, and to gain clear objectives and clarity on your field of work. Through the various methodologies used, it can help you appreciate the skills set, latent talent, experience that you have accumulated, seek out opportunities, and build a network to connect you to the ideal industry or position that you always desired.
Career coaching analyses the goals that you have set and develop a strategy to achieve the career you really want. It may be progressing in your existing organisation, or it may even result in a complete change of direction in careers. Career Coaching will aid any individual in the areas of promotion, change of job, and even early retirement planning resolutions with advice on investment or passive income opportunities as possible alternatives for the future.
Key Benefits of Career Coaching
- Complete assessment of career driving personal values, interests & preferences to discover who you really are.
- Identify and clarify what you most want in your career and life
- Create and develop strategies for how you will achieve your goals
- Identify career strengths & helpful developmental experience
- Learn and use a career planning process to build their development strategy for the future
- Understand the importance of networking and contacts in building helpful information about trends in organisations and business environment that influence current and future jobs
- Set the right career goals and plan development efforts that will support your career aspiration
Aventis Career Coaching Programme
Aventis provides a full spectrum of customized, high-quality career coaching and professional resume writing services designed to help executives succeed in meeting their employment goals. If you are not sure which direction to take, link up with a career coach to assess and explore by yourself. Desire to set a goal? Let our dedicated Career Coach assist with your job search, exploring career options, and with personal issues that will impact your career.
In conjunction with your career coach, you can analyse what you have found, set goals and:
- Explore your career options and decide on your next career move
- Access the specialist information and resources you need
- Market your professional skills to employers
- Obtain the job you want and position yourself for future opportunities
One-to-one Career Coaching
Subsequent to the Preliminary Consultation, should you decide to embark on the Career Coaching Services, it will include the following:
- In-depth career assessment of skills, values, potential
- Career decision-making
- Action planning for immediate and longer term career goals
- 3 sessions of one-to-one career coaching, based on the coach and your schedule
Benefits and Outcomes:
- FREE one time Reference Letter provided by your Coach as per request
- FREE look at your resume and areas of improvement
- FREE career coaching attendance certificate awarded
- FREE follow up training and motivational sessions for development
In addition, many of our clients and their companies noted an increase in self-confidence and sense of well-being of the individual who has gone through career coaching sessions.
Career Development Offers Both Immediate and Long-term Benefits:
- Achieving higher salary
- Improving your marketability
- Minimising risk
- Enhancing job satisfaction and interest
- Positioning yourself for future job opportunities
- You will work closely with our Resident career coach over a series of meetings to achieve your career goals.
- Practical help will be provided with all aspects of marketing your skills to an employer, including finding suitable roles, CV and interview preparation
- To accelerate your job search, you will have access to comprehensive resource materials and
- Your coach will advise you on job offers, salary negotiation and help you achieve a smooth transition into your new role
Contact us for a Complimentary Career Coaching Session
Please feel free to contact our Career Consultant at 65- 6720 3333 or email [email protected] for a complimentary, non-obligatory consultation to discuss your career goals and direction. This is an excellent opportunity for you to secure all the necessary information to make an informed and confident decision.