• Foster Entrepreneurship
• Develop a Business Plan
• Foster Business Relationships and Organisational Diversity
• Lead Managers to Develop Organisational and Governance Strategies
• Manage Risk Across Business Units
• Innovate the Customer Experience
• Provide Suggestions for Modifications to Existing Processes
• Passion for entrepreneurship in F&B industry
• At least 19 years old
• At least 1 year industry experience in any F&B establishments and/or any of the 6 key disciplines of well-being, sustainability, tourism, do good, education and journalism
• Possess leadership qualities, artistic and disciplined
• Required to undergo a panel interview and online profile test
• At-Sunrice graduates of WSQ certificate/diploma programmes with a minimum average grade of B and above or equivalent
• Applicants need to submit a business plan
Singaporean / Singapore PR Applicants:
• A Polytechnic Diploma / ITE certificate or equivalent in the relevant field of study
• Completed / Exempted from National Service (For Singaporean Males only)
• A diploma or equivalent in the relevant field of study
• IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL (internet-based total) 46-59 / WPLN Level 5 if the medium of course instructions are not in English for highest qualification attained
|Funding / Grants||
SSG Programme Fee Funding
Enjoy 70% SSG programme fee funding for all Singaporeans and SPRs who are eligible for our WSQ Specialist Diploma / WSQ Diploma programmes.
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES) Funding – up to 90% Programme Fee Funding
Eligible for Singaporeans aged 40 years old and above who are eligible for our WSQ Specialist Diploma / WSQ Diploma programmes.
Workfare Training Support (WTS) Funding - up to 95% Programme Fee Funding
• Singaporeans who are eligible for our WSQ Specialist Diploma / WSQ Diploma programmes;
• Aged 35 years old and above;
• Earn a monthly income of not more than S$2,000.
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their SGD500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.
SkillsFuture Study Awards
SGD5,000 Study Awards are for early and mid-career Singaporeans who have relevant working experience and are committed to developing and deepening their skills in the sector. Visit http://www.skillsfuture.sg/studyawards for more information.