This highly ineractive and enjoyable training will inspire participants to master the concepts associated with delighting their customers – both internal and external. They will first learn how to identify what their customers want...
Your best business accounts usually come from customer referrals. Successful organisations have learned that there is a difference between attracting customers, keeping customers and developing loyal customers.
Skillsfuture Credit, Skills Development Fund, Prod...
Average just won’t make it in the Millenia…
Customers today are more informed and more demanding and they know quality service when they get it.
And they won’t think twice to take their business elsewhere when they don’t...
• Recognise the diverse range of customers, their needs and expectations
• Demonstrate the qualities and characteristics of a service professional when delivering go-the-extra-mile service to exceed customer expectations
• Recognise the role one plays in contributing to the organisation’s vision, mission & values
• Demonstrate service delivery in accordance with the organisation’s vision mission & values
• Analyse one’s performance for continuous improvement
• Recognize triggers in the service environment that may lead to potential service challenges
• Use service recovery procedures to respond to service challenges in accordance with organisational guidelines
WSQ Work in a Diverse Service Environment powered by John Maxwell
• Recognize the importance of inclusiveness when working in a diverse service environment
• Apply emotional intelligence when interacting with team members and customers in a diverse service environment
WSQ Foster Service Innovation powered by ESSEC Business School
• Promote a service innovation culture within the organisation
• Lead teams in generating service innovation ideas which are in line with the organisation's evaluation criteria
• Facilitate the implementation of service innovation ideas at the workplace
• Recognize the role that he/she plays in the service value chain
• Acquire information commonly sought by organisation's customers
• Deliver service as part of a team according to the organisation's service standards
• Escalate service performance
Able to identify global trends & changes impacting the workplace, undertake lifelong learning to adapt to changes for sustained employability in the new knowledge economy. Share knowledge & skills to enhance productivity & effectiveness in a diverse workp
• Recognize the impact of one's professional image and persona on the organisation
• Project a professional image and persona in accordance with organisational guidelines
• Demonstrate effective communication skills when interacting with customers at
• Recognize the role of a coach in coaching for service performance
• Prepare a coaching plan for individuals to address service performance issues
• Demonstrate the use of coaching techniques to address service performance issues
• Monitor progress of
• Demonstrate the characteristics of a role model that reflect the organisation's vision, mission, and values
• Encourage teams to deliver service in accordance with organisation's guidelines
• Promote a customer-centric culture within the service
This course will enable participants to understand how best to deal with service failures and customer complaints by understanding different customers' expectations and how they respond to different service recovery actions.
WSQ Engage in Service Innovation Initiatives powered by ESSEC Business School
• Recognise the importance of service innovation
• Generate service innovation ideas to transform the customer experience
• Evaluate service innovation ideas
• Present a mock up of service innovation ideas
Customer Care Excellence through Professional Phone Etiquette
Frustrated and burnt out trying to put on another smile for the never satisfied customer? Is service excellence all about pleasing the customer who only seems to want things his way? Isn't there a way to get customers and keep them for life without readin