The Graduate Diploma of Psychology programme is suitable for those who wish to obtain a graduate qualification in psychology after having completed an undergraduate degree in any other discipline. The course of study provides students with comprehensive theoretical background and relevant skills to understand mental processes and human behaviour.
Upon completion of this programme, students are eligible to progress to the final year top up Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, or Psychology & Counselling.
Examinations, assignments, projects, presentations, class tests, and/or practical tests.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Graduate Diploma in Psychology from TMC Academy.
- Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Introduction to Counselling
- Survey Design for Psychological Research
- Abnormal Psychology
- Biological Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Individual Differences and Psychological Measurements
- Experimental Design and Statistics
- Social Psychology
17 years old
A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
Any of the following:
- GCE ‘O’ English: C6
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent where medium of instruction is English
January / March / May / July / September / October
* may be completed in 12 months (full-time) or 16 months (part-time) in the intensive mode.
Please enquire below for course fees and financial grants: