This business top-up degree course equips students for a career in the world of business. It allows students to build on their experience to develop a stronger understanding of the theories and concepts of business and management in practical situations.
Students will also gain an international perspective and solid foundation to proceed to more specialist roles in the future and meet challenges in an increasingly ever-changing global environment.
- Direct Entry to Academic Year 3
Enjoy module exemptions with a diploma qualification and complete in minimum 12 months (Subject to university approval)
Potential Career Opportunities
- Learn from Industry Practitioners
Gain industry insights with our industry-experienced lecturers
- Accountancy & Financial Management
- Banking & Financial Services
- Business Development & Consultancy
- Digital Marketing & E-commerce
Academic Year 3
- International Business
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Managerial Finance
- Leadership in Organisations
- Strategic Management in a Global Context
- Brand Management
The delivery of modules is subject to change and may not follow the sequence as shown above.
Students will be recommended by Edinburgh Napier University on the bridging modules they are required to take before advancing to Bachelor Of Arts Business Management (Top-Up).Modules Per Trimester
Modes of Assessment
- Assessments include assignments, tests, projects and final examinations.
Direct Entry to Academic Year 3
- Local Polytechnic Diploma in Accounting, Business, Finance, Human Resource, Marketing, Management-related fields; OR
- PSB Academy Diploma in Business Administration; OR
- PSB Academy Diploma in Business Studies; OR
- Other Private Institutions Diplomas; OR
- Students with other qualifications will be considered as a case-by-case basis
For all cases, students’ admission to this programme ultimately depends on the University’s final decision.
English Language Requirements
- 1 GCE ‘O’ level English (Grade C6) or equivalent; OR
- IELTS score of 6.0 with all elements having a score of at least 5.5; OR
- PSB Academy’s Certificate in English Proficiency course; OR
- PSB Academy’s Certificate in Academic English course; OR
- An equivalent English language qualification
Duration & Intake
Students will be studying 2 modules per trimester and complete within 12 months.Minimum Class Size
Fees & Funding
Total Course Fees
All fees are inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually.Mandatory FeesSingapore-based Students
- Total Course Fee (New Students): S$12,390.60 (payable in 3 Instalments)
- Total Course Fee (Progressing Students): S$11,771.07 (payable in 3 Instalments)
All fees may be subject to change annually.
- Application Fee: S$128.40