In the Bachelor of Biomedical Science
degree students, will combine the fields of biology, pharmacology and medicine, as well as aspects of anatomy, biochemistry, microbiology, genetics, immunology, cell and molecular biology, physiology and neuroscience.
The degree will teach them about the human body, its structure and its functions. This includes understanding how diseases manifest and how drug strategies are used to treat these diseases. Students will also learn the practical skills needed to explore the underlying molecular basis of acute and chronic illnesses, understand how to apply biomedical research and how to convey scientific and biomedical science information.Highlights
Potential Career Opportunities
- Advanced Standing
Receive 6 – 12 module exemptions with a relevant polytechnic diploma qualification, with possible completion in 12 – 36 months.
- Purpose-Built Science Labs
Work with some of the industry’s most commonly used equipment across our three life science and chemistry labs, which are designed through more than 10 years of teaching life science.
- Progress to Medical Pathway
Graduates with MCAT/GAMSAT may be able to progress to medical school, subject to institutions’ admission requirements.
- Clinical Trials Administrator
- Research and Development
- Forensic Science
The programme can be completed within 12-28 months, depending on number of exemptions. Terms: 4 modules in a trimester
[Part-time option available]
Total Course Fees
Singapore-based Students & International Students
- 24 modules: S$47,508.00
- 18 modules: S$35,631.00 ^
- 12 Modules: S$23,754.00^
Singapore-based Students: S$45,132.60 (24 modules)
International Students: S$47,508.00 (24 modules)Payment Instalments
^ Relevant Life Science Polytechnic Diploma holders can enjoy 6 to 12 module exemptions, subject to university entry requirements.
- 24 modules: 6
- 18 modules: 5
- 12 Modules: 3
* Applicable for students who completed PSB Academy’s Foundation Diploma in Life SciencesAll fees are subject to annual revision. Total course fee is inclusive of lab fees.Mandatory Fees
- Application Fee: S$128.40
- Student Development Fee: S$321.00
All fees are subject to annual revision.
- Application Fee: S$450.00
- Student’s Pass issuance and multiple journey visa fees (varies by country): S$60.00 – S$90.00
- Student Induction and Development Fee (For New International Student): S$1,070.00
- Students Induction and Development Fee (For Progressing International Student): S$321.00