In the Bachelor of Biomedical Science degree students will study health and disease and how this impacts the human body. Biomedical scientist requires and understanding of medical biochemistry, microbiology, pharmacology, cell and molecular biology, anatomy, physiology, infectious diseases and neuroscience. During the course you’ll have the opportunity to learn how diseases manifest in the human body, and the molecular basis of human disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease, malaria and cancer.
Students will gain the ability to understand, critically analyse and interpret scientific and biomedical data.
Full-fledged campus with well-equipped life science laboratories.
English Language Requirement
- GCE ‘A’-Levels minimum 8 in total for the best 3 H2 subjects or, STPM 8.67 in total for the best 3 academic subjects, and grade C for Chemistry; or
- Local Science-related diploma in relevant areas; or
- Local Engineering diploma with Calculus Mathematics background and has a ‘C’ average grade may be considered; or
- PSB Academy Foundation Diploma in Life Sciences with an average Pass, and with a Pass in each of the units; OR
- Private diploma qualifications related to science with an entry requirement of 10 years of formal education.
- Advanced standing may be given for approved Diploma courses upon a final Diploma result specified in this table is achieved
- GCE 'O' or ‘A’ level English C or above or equivalent; OR
- IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 with no individual band score less than 6.0 OR
- TOEFL Paper-based Test - a minimum overall score of 550 with a score of 5 or more in the Test of Written English OR
- TOEFL Internet-based Test -64 with 13 in Reading, 12 in Listening, 18 in Speaking and 21 in Writing; OR
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE) Overall score of 50 with no communicative skill score less than 50.
Duration & Intake
Full time: 28 months
Part time: 48 months
Fees & Funding
- Total Programme Fee : S$46,224.00*
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually
* Programme fees exclude textbooks