The BSc (Hons) Psychology programme is a final year degree programme that enables critical understanding and analysis of human behaviour, thought and emotions. Students will learn scientific skills that are transferable to careers outside Psychology. The course tackles psychological issues in work, education, physical and mental health, crime, etc. Students are able to apply to the British Psychological Society for individual membership on graduation from this course.
Examinations, assignments, projects, presentations, class tests, and/or practical tests.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Science (Honours) Psychology (Top Up) from University of Northampton.
- The Psychology of Health
- Psychology Dissertation
- The Psychology of Mental Health
- Lifespan Development
- Applying Positive Psychology
17 years old
Obtained at least a Pass in any one of the following:
- TMC Higher Diploma in Psychology with Counselling
- TMC Graduate Diploma of Psychology
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma*
- Advanced / Higher Diploma in ( Psychology / Counselling ) from Private Education Institutions*
If English is not your first language, you will be required to have any of the following or equivalent:
- Completed a Higher/Advanced Diploma where medium of instruction is English
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
*Subject to University’s approval
* Duration may be shorter depending on calendar approved by the university.
Please enquire below for course fees and financial grants: