The BA (Hons) International Tourism Management programme is accredited by the professional bodies for Tourism Management in the UK – namely Tourism Management Institute and the Tourism Society. Students are encouraged to take a critical and analytical perspective to their understanding of tourism business theories combined with a proactive business development approach.
Examinations, assignments, projects, presentations, class tests, and/or practical tests.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Tourism Management (Top Up) from University of Northampton.
- Business Communication
- International Destination Management
- Principles of Marketing Management
- Innovation in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Professional Consultancy Project
- Research Project
17 years old
Obtained at least a Pass in any one of the following:
- TMC Higher Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- TMC Higher Diploma in Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure Management
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma*
- Advanced / Higher Diploma in ( Hospitality / Tourism ) from Private Education Institutions*
* Subject to University's approval
If English is not your first language, you will be required to have any of the following or equivalent:
- Completed a Higher / Advanced Diploma where medium of instruction is English
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
March/ July/ November
* Duration may be shorter depending on calendar approved by the university.
Please enquire below for course fees and financial grants: