The BA (Hons) Marketing Management programme is a final year degree programme designed to cover the core knowledge and skills needed by the modern, professional marketer. The programme focuses on the planning and decision-making processes that are essential to effective marketing management. The programme offers learners the opportunity to develop knowledge and ability to use a range of marketing practitioner and research techniques, and to be able to contribute effectively in a range of marketing operational and/or strategic contexts.
Examinations, assignments, projects, presentations, class tests, and/or practical tests.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Marketing Management (Top Up) from University of Northampton.
- Business Communication
- Principles of Marketing Management
- Digital Marketing
- Global Marketing
- Marketing Project
17 years old
Obtained at least a Pass in any one of the following:
- TMC Higher Diploma in Business (all specialisations)
- TMC Higher Diploma in Business Studies (all specialisations)
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma*
- Relevant Advanced / Higher Diploma from Private Education Institutions*
If English is not your first language, you will be required to have any of the following or equivalent:
- Completed a Higher/Advanced Diploma where medium of instruction is English
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
*Subject to University’s approval
March/ July/ November
* Duration may be shorter depending on calendar approved by the university.
Please enquire below for course fees and financial grants: