This Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management course helps students acquire knowledge in tourism, leisure and hospitality concepts and learn how to apply them to a real-life tourism and hospitality business.
This course is accredited by the Institute of Hospitality (IoH). With over 70 years history with membership spanning more than 100 countries, IoH is a professional body for aspiring managers working and studying in the hospitality, leisure and tourism industry. Students will also gain access to IoH’s online learning resources.
Upon completion of this course, students can further their degree studies with our university partners (subject to the university’s entry requirements).
- Accredited by the Institute of Hospitality (IoH)
- Double Skillsets
Learn skills and knowledge across two subject areas.
Potential Career Opportunities
- Direct Entry to University
Receive exemptions when you advance to a degree with us; subject to the university’s approval.
- Learn From Industry Practitioners
Gain professional insights from our experienced lecturers.
- Business Development & Consultancy
- Hotel Services & Management
- Recreation Planning & Management
The delivery of modules is subject to change and may not follow the sequence as shown above.
- Academic Reading and Writing 2
- Accommodation Operations
- Communications and Information Systems
- Destination and Tourism Management
- Foodservice Operations and Management
- Marketing for Tourism and Hospitality
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Hospitality Management
English Language Requirements
Minimum Age Requirement
- 2 GCE ‘A’ Levels; OR
- PSB Academy Certificate in Business Management; OR
- Mature candidates (≥30 years old with 8 years work experience); OR
- Students with other qualifications will be considered as case-by-case basis
- GCE ‘O’ level English (grade 1 to 6); OR
- IELTS score of 5.5; OR
- PSB Academy’s Certificate in English Proficiency programme; OR
- PSB Academy English Proficiency Test; OR
- An equivalent English language qualification
Duration & Intake
12 months [Part-time option available]
- January, April, July, October
Fees & Funding
Total Course Fees
For New Students: S$6,634.00 (payable in 3 instalments)
For Progressing Students: S$5,970.60 (payable in 3 instalments)
Up to S$250 NTUC UTAP training subsidy available for this programme.
For New Students: S$11,556.00
- Application Fee: S$107.00
- Student Development Fee (New Students): S$321.00
- Application Fee: S$450.00
- Student Induction and Development Fee (New Students): S$1,070.00
- Student Induction and Development Fee (Progressing Students): S$321.00
- Student’s Pass issuance and multiple journey visa fees (varies by country): S$60 – S$90
Note: All fees are subject to annual revision.