This programme is designed to introduce students to core tourism, leisure and hospitality concepts, as well as foundation management skills required to successfully manage and develop a tourism and hospitality business, or related leisure and recreation enterprises.
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Food and Beverage
- Guest Relations
- Customer Relationship, etc
This programme is accredited by the Institute of Hospitality. The Institute of Hospitality is a professional body for aspiring managers working and studying in the hospitality, leisure and tourism industry. Its reputation as an organisation promoting quality standards and education has grown in its 70-year history and now, has membership spanning more than 100 countries around the globe.
Upon completion of the diploma programme, students can progress on to a UK/AU degree programme with possible completion in 12 months.
Programme duration: 12 months
Intakes: January, April, July, October
- 2 GCE 'A' Levels; OR
- PSB Certificate in Business Management; OR
- Mature candidates (≥30 years old with 8 years work experience); OR
- Candidates with other qualifications will be considered as case-by-case basis
Duration & Intake
Part Time: 12 months
Fees & Funding
|Funding / Grants
- Total Programme Fee : S$5,435.60*
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually
* Programme fee excludes textbooks
Students will enjoy a rebate if they progress to a degree programme. Terms and conditions apply.