This programme aims to produce graduates with the knowledge and skills to manage the flow of information, products and services from the suppliers, through the intermediaries, to the customers. Students will acquire the ability to apply concepts, theories and practices of supply chain management in modernday business enterprises, and appreciate the roles and responsibilities of various sub-functions and entities that are essential to organisational success.
- Logistics, etc
Upon completion of the diploma programme, students can progress on to a UK/AU degree programme with possible completion in 16 months.
Programme duration: 12 months
Intakes: January, April, July, October
- 2 GCE 'A' Levels; OR
- PSB Certificate in Business Management; OR
- Mature candidates (≥30 years old with 8 years work experience); OR
- Candidates with other qualifications will be considered as case-by-case basis
Duration & Intake
Part Time: 12 months
Fees & Funding
|Funding / Grants
- Total Programme Fee : S$5,435.60*
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually
* Programme fee excludes textbooks
Students will enjoy a rebate if they progress to a degree programme. Terms and conditions apply.