This business and finance degree course brings together the twin disciplines of business and finance. Students will learn about business accounting, corporate strategic management, international finance, and even investment analysis and understand how they are being applied in today’s business world.
- Double Skillsets
Earn combined skills and knowledge from two subject areas
- Direct Entry to Academic Year 2
Enjoy module exemptions with a diploma qualification and complete in 16 months with honours (Applies to maximum exemptions from registered duration of 28 months & subject to university approval)
Potential Career Opportunities
- Learn from Industry Practitioners
Gain industry insights with our industry-experienced lecturers
- Accountancy & Financial Management
- Business Development & Consultancy
- Banking & Financial Services
- Financial Analysis (Equities, Credit, and Risks)
Academic Year 1
Academic Year 2
- Fundamentals of Personal Finance
- Statistical Analysis for Accountancy and Finance
- Introduction to Business Economics
- Marketing Essentials
- Fundamentals of Business Organisation
- Academic and Professional Training
- Academic Writing: Developing Critical Thinking Skills
Academic Year 3
- Marketing Planning
- Business Management
- Business Accounting
- Principles of Financial Investment
- Introduction to Financial Services
- Professional and Academic Competencies
The delivery of modules is subject to change and may not follow the sequence as shown above.Modules Per Trimester
Mode of Assessments
- Investment Analysis
- International Finance
- Corporate Strategic Management
- Services and Retail Marketing
- Corporate Financial Management
- Advanced Study for Accounting and Finance
- Assessments include assignments, tests, projects, and final examinations.
Direct Entry to Academic Year 2
English Language Requirements
Direct Entry to Academic Year 1
- Local Polytechnic Diploma in accountancy, banking, business, finance, or management-related fields; OR
- PSB Academy Diploma in Business Administration; OR
- Other Private Institutions Diplomas in Business/Marketing-related fields; OR
- ACCA or CAT professional qualifications; OR
- Students with other qualifications will be considered as a case-by-case basis
- 3 GCE ‘A’ Levels (At least 1 business-related subject is required);
For all cases, students’ admission to this programme ultimately depends on the University’s final decision.
- 1 GCE ‘O’ level English (Grade C6) or equivalent; OR
- IELTS score of at least 6.0; OR
- PSB Academy’s Certificate in English Proficiency course; OR
- PSB Academy’s Certificate in Academic English course; OR
- An equivalent English language qualification
Duration & Intake
Students will be studying between 3 to 4 modules per trimester and complete within 16* to 28 months.
[Part-time option available]
*Only for students with direct entry to academic year 2.
Fees & Funding
Total Course Fees
- Academic Year 2 Entry: S$21,571.20 (payable in 4 instalments)
- Academic Year 1 Entry: S$32,356.80 (payable in 4 instalments)
- Academic Year 2 Entry: S$21,571.20
- Academic Year 1 Entry: S$32,356.80
- All fees are inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually.
- Tuition fees exclude textbooks fees.
- These fees stated are accurate as of 30 October 2020.
- Application Fee: S$128.40
- Student Development Fee (New Students): S$321.00
- Student Development Fee (Progressing Students): N/A
All fees may be subject to change annually.
- Application Fee: S$450.00
- Student Induction and Development Fee (For New International Student): S$1,070.00
- Students Induction and Development Fee (For Progressing International Student): S$321.00
- Student’s Pass issuance and multiple journey visa fees (varies by country): S$60.00 – S$90.00