Awarded by Curtin University, the Master of Science (Clinical) enhances professional career development, preparing health professionals for clinical leadership in a health care setting. Clinical theory and research, as well as professional role development, are an integral part of the course, which is focused on the development of the multiple roles of clinical leaders and prepares them for managerial and leadership roles within health care teams, units and organisations. Fundamental to this course is the development of leadership, critical thinking and clinical decision making capacity, preparing health professionals for a leadership role at an executive level.
- Clinical Operational Management
- Evidence Informed Clinical Practice
- Clinical Management Science
- Ethics in International Health
- Indigenous and Global Health
- Research and Evaluation in International Health
- International Health and Primary Health Care
- Human Factors and Patient Safety
- Clinical Education for Practice
- Health Research Professional Project Development
- Health Research Professional Project (50 credits)
- Students, Doctors, Nurses or Allied Health practitioners are required to be currently registered with their appropriate registering authority in Singapore, or eligible for registration in their home country.
- They must hold a bachelor degree in their discipline and a minimum of one year post registration clinical experience.
- Selection is based on academic performance and clinical experience.
Cost, duration and intakes
S$31,800, payable in six trimester installments.
28 months, starting in March, July and November.
Fees & Funding
Please enquire below for course fees and financial grants: