Gain a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the prestigious Northumbria University in the UK. With the Dual AACSB accreditation, Northumbria University joins the Top 1% of elite Group Business Schools worldwide, with elite members such as Nanyang Technological University and Singapore Management University.
The philosophy of the programme derives from the principles of reflective practice and experiential learning. You will engage with principles and theories of business, management and organisation, which will provide you with frameworks for reviewing, reflecting, analysing and critiquing existing individual and organisational practices.
You will also develop new knowledge and skills, which will enable enhanced and more appropriate practices to be encouraged. The outcome of this process will be a newfound appreciation, in order to build strategic capabilities and understand contemporary management and organisational issues in a context of change. The development of students as managers and leaders to maximise the performance of the organisation, underpins this philosophy.
This MBA programme consists of 13 modules, and may be completed in a minimum of 15 months with a 100% assignment based assessment method. The Postgraduate Induction programme will be conducted along the first two terms of the programme to support students with good assignment skills and knowledge.
Please refer to the modules as shown below:
• Managing People and Organisations
• Strategic Marketing
• Accounting and Finance
• Data Analytics for Business Decision Making
• Operations and Supply Chain Management
• Global Business Environment
• Critical Management Inquiry
• Managing in the Digital Economy
• Strategic Management
• Leader Identity and Leadership
• Innovation and Entrepreneurs
• Responsible Business
• NBS Masters Consultancy Project
The sequence of the module may vary for each term.
You may complete the MBA programme within 15 months.
Successful completion of Degree qualifications in Business and Management, with 3 years of working experience. Other qualifications will be assessed on case-by-case basis and the final decision rests with the university.
IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
Duration & Intake
Each term is a 13-week period covering minimum 2 – 3 modules of study. Each module is provided with 11 – 48 hours of lecturer /seminar session. The session will be conducted during weekday evening or/and weekend afternoon.
All the assessment in the programme is via assignments in which students are expected to apply relevant knowledge within an organisational context
Fees & Funding
The total fee covers university registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme Fees:
- Instalment 1: S$4,845
- Instalment 2: S$4,845
- Instalment 3: S$4,845
- Instalment 4: S$4,395.50
- Instalment 5: S$4,395.50
Education LoanChoice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Receive S$400 referral fee when you recommend your friend to enrol in the Master Degree course. T&Cs apply.
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Please click here for more information on Maybank Education loan and here for OCBC Frank Education loan. T&C apply, subject to bank’s approval.Non-Tuition Fees
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application Fee: S$192.60
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 25 January 2020. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.