This is a one year top-up direct honours degree programme. The course consists of 7 modules and may be completed in a minimum of 12 months.
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business Development
- Business Operations & Systems
- Managing and Leading Strategic Change
- Making Sense of Organisations
- International Business Strategy
- International Marketing
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in International Business one year Top-up degree accepts a wide range of qualifications with relevant work experience. These include:
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma
- Relevant Advanced Diploma
- Kaplan Advanced Diploma in Management
- Non-relevant Advanced Diploma/non-relevant Polytechnic Diploma/Private Diploma holders may be required to undertake relevant additional modules in order to fulfill the required credit points. The final decision rests with the University.
- Applicants are required to meet the university’s English entry requirement.
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this course. This one year top-up direct honours course consists of 7 modules and may be completed in a minimum of 12 months by enrolling in 2-3 modules per trimester over 3 academic trimesters. Each module is supported with 36 contact hours over the duration of the trimester conducted on Monday to Friday, 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. and/or 3:15 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. There will be no weekend classes.Assessment Methods
Case studies are used to explore concepts applied to real-world scenarios. Experiential learning is encouraged via project-based assignments. Analysis, synthesis and evaluation are developed as themes throughout the programme. A wide variety of assessment approaches are used across the programme. These include articles, business reports, academic papers, presentations, projects and examinations (case-based, open-book and closed-book). Assessment methods may vary according to individual module requirements.Graduation and Degree
Students who successfully complete the course will be awarded the prestigious Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in International Business award. The degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus students of the university. Graduates will be allowed to use the title BA (Hons) after their names.
Fees & Funding
Please enquire below for course fees and financial grants: