This Diploma in Business Administration (Human Resource Management) course helps students acquire the working knowledge for both business and human resource best practices and policies. Students will learn to critically evaluate organisation-wide people’s management issues and challenges.
Upon completion of this course, students can further their degree studies with our partner universities (subject to the university’s entry requirements).
- Full Spectrum HRM
Dive deep into compensation, people management, and talent development practices.
- Direct Entry To University
Receive exemptions when you advance to a degree with us; subject to the university’s approval.
Potential Career Opportunities
- Learn From Industry Practitioners
Gain industry insights with our industry-experienced lecturers
- Business Development & Consultancy
- Human Resource Development (Training & Development)
- Workforce Planning & Employment (Talent Acquisition)
The delivery of modules is subject to change and may not follow the sequence as shown above
- Academic Reading and Writing 2
- Business Decision Making
- Human Resource Management
- Principles of Accounting
- Talent Development
Area of Studies
Minimum Age Requirement
English Language Requirements
- 2 GCE ‘A’ Levels; OR
- PSB Academy Certificate in Business Management; OR
- Mature candidates (≥30 years old with 8 years work experience); OR
- Students with other qualifications will be considered as case-by-case basis
- GCE ‘O’ level English (grade 1 to 6); OR
- IELTS score of at least 5.5; OR
- PSB Academy’s Certificate in English Proficiency programme; OR
- PSB Academy English Proficiency Test; OR
- An equivalent English language qualification
Duration & Intake
Students will be studying 9 modules, and are expected to complete the course within 12 months.
- January, April, July, October
Fees & Funding
Total Course Fees
- Total Course Fees (New Students): S$5,692.40 (payable in 4 instalments)
- Total Course Fees (Progressing Students): S$5,123.16 (payable in 4 instalments)
Up to S$250 NTUC UTAP training subsidy available for this programme.Mandatory FeesSingapore-based students:
- Application Fee: S$107.00
Note: All fees are subject to annual revision.