This programme is designed for students who have an interest in formulating and implementing human resource policies and practices. The programme blends a number of disciplines to encourage the development of holistic diagnoses of organisational issues and challenges. Graduates from this programme will acquire a sound grounding in the knowledge and skills they need to further their education and embark on a career in human resources.
- Business Administration
- Employee Relations
- Human Resource
- Training and Development, etc.
Upon completion of the diploma programme, students can progress on to a UK/AU degree programme with possible completion in 12 months.
- Programme duration: 12 months
- Intakes: January, April, July, October
Area of Studies
- 2 GCE 'A' Levels; OR
- PSB Certificate in Business Management; OR
- Mature candidates (≥30 years old with 8 years work experience); OR
- Candidates with other qualifications will be considered as case-by-case basis
Duration & Intake
Part Time: 12 months
Fees & Funding
|Funding / Grants
- Total Programme Fee : S$5,435.60*
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually
* Programme fee excludes textbooks
Students will enjoy a rebate if they progress to a degree programme. Terms and conditions apply.