- Designed to provide students with an overview of the key functions of management in logistics.
- Have an understanding of the strategic role of purchasing and procurement and latest developments in term of supply.
- Help expose students to the techniques used in the design, layout and management of warehouses and distribution centers.
- To equip students with a thorough understanding of the types of business organizations and issues of employment and the legal aspects of the logistics.
- To adept in the art of problem solving and will be effective learners in the ever-evolving arena of the logistics and supply chain management industries.
1. Legal Issues in Transportation
2. Business Statistics
3. Principles of Accounting
4. Principles of Economics
5. Principles of Information System
6. Principles of Management
7. Purchasing and Procurement
8. Warehousing and Inventory Management
MODE & DURATION
January / April / July / OctoberASSESSMENT
Each module is assessed by academic work comprising written assignments, case study reports, essays, examination as determined by the subject profile. The assessment criterion varies from module to module and level to level.DELIVERY METHOD
Generally the curriculums for all levels are taught over 4 terms of 12 weeks each. Modules are conducted in formal instructor-led classroom sessions where students are introduced to the course discipline. Each term will cover 2-3 modules with 50 contact hours per module. Lectures are 2-hour sessions and Tutorial 3-hour sessions weekly.
Singaporean / PR
2 GCE ‘A’ level with a pass in General Paper; or
5 GCE ‘O’ level with a pass in English; or
EASB Foundation Programme; and
All applicants must be at least 16 years of age at time of applicationInternational Students
High School Certificate or equivalent or
EASBFoundation Programme and
Proficiency in English Language
(Minimum EASB ETEDP Level 1 / IELTS 4.5 / TOEFL 475) and
All applicant must be at least 16 years of age at time of application APPLICATION PROCEDURE
You may apply to EASB either
by visiting EASB Balestier Campus
by mail to: Balestier Campus 9 Ah Hood Road Singapore 329975EDUTRUST FOR EDUCATION
East Asia Institute of Management, EASB, is in the first batch of PEIs to be awarded the 4-year EduTrust Certification by the Council for Private Education. EduTrust certification recognises PEIs that have robust academic systems and processes, and have attained quality standards in the delivery of education.
EASB has adopted both the escrow bank account and insurance scheme for the protection of total fees paid by all students as required under the EduTrust Certification Scheme.
EASB has in place a mandatory group medical insurance policy as required by the Council for Private Education for all students’ hospitalization and treatment throughout their course duration. In addition, EASB has a group personal accident insurance coverage for all students.
EASB has adopted the standard PEI-student contract.
For more information on EduTrust for Education, please visit our website at www.easb.edu.sg. Alternatively, you can visit the official CPE website at www.cpe.gov.sg
The Diploma is awarded by the East Asia Institute of Management and is articulated with 30 UK, New Zealand and Australian universities.
Fees & Funding
Please enquire below for course fees and financial grants: