This two-year part-time Diploma in Service Management program, which is registered with the Committee for Private Education, comprises a total of 16 subjects and is modeled after the broad based American education system.
• General English
• Service Quality Management
• Business Law and Ethics
• Principles of Economics & Statistics
• Business Technology and Applications
• Financial and Accounting Management
• Principles of Entrepreneurial Effectiveness
• Design for Individual, Other and Society
• Design Thinking Tools
• Design Thinking Process
• Principles of Marketing
• Hospitality & Tourism
• Management & Organizational Behaviour
• Human Resources Management
• Social Psychology & Communication
To graduate, a student must complete and pass all 16 modules.
Upon successful completion, the Diploma in Service Management will be conferred by the CSM Academy International Pte Ltd.
Local students must achieve an attendance of 75% and international students must achieve an attendance of 90% in any month of the course.
Minimum Entry Requirement
• GCE ‘A’ level with at least 3 passes or equivalent
• GCE ‘O’ Level holder with a minimum age of 30 at the point of application and 8 years of working experience
English Language Requirement:
• GCE ‘A’ Level pass in English or equivalent.
Part-time: 24 months with 3-hour lessons/day, 3 days/week
Mode of Delivery
Face-to-face, in classroom mode
January, April, July and October
-The minimum number of students before the class commences is 15.
-Students will be informed 2 weeks before the commencement of the class.
(Non-refundable & Non-transferable)
For local students: S$50
For international students: S$600
For local students: S$9,900.00 (before GST)
For International students: S$10,900.00 (before GST)
Fee Protection Scheme***: Subject to prevailing market rate
Medical Insurance Fee****: Subject to prevailing market rate
*** The Fee Protection Scheme (FPS) serves to protect students’ paid fees.
**** It is compulsory for all local and international students to purchase medical insurance which is valid throughout their course of studies with the CSM Academy International. Local students (Singaporeans, PRs & Nonstudent’s Pass holders) may opt-out for this scheme if they can provide the proof of adequate medical insurance coverage in Singapore.
- Payment of fees is in Singapore Dollars.
- Payment method only by Cheque/ Nets/ Telegraphic Transfer
Please ask for a copy from our Programme Executives.