A child psychology program learns the mind, societal and emotional development of children. If you love working with kids, do consider a profession as a child psychologist who understands, prevents, diagnoses and treats developmental, cognitive, social and emotional issues of a child.
Potential Career Path in following industry: Assistant in Childcare Centers, Counselors in Pre School, Nursery, Child Psychologist, Childcare worker.
- Minimum 16 years old
- 2 GCE ’O’ Level passes (minimum Grade C6) in any subjects, (OR)
- Nitec, Higher Nitec or equivalent, (OR)
- WSQ Certificate (any framework), (OR)
- Mature Students (minimum 30 years old with 8 years of working experience)
- Language proficiency:
- GCE O Level English C6 and above
- or minimum IELTS 5.5
- or PTEA 45
- or WPLN level 5 in Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing
Duration & Intake
Structure and Duration
- 8 Modules
- Minimum 12 months, Part-time
- 2 evenings per week, 6.45pm – 9.15pm
- Full-time study is not available
Fees & Funding
|Funding / Grants
- Skillsfuture Credit
- Skills Development Fund
- Other grants: Student Grant
If you apply for our programs, you can receive grants of up to S$200 for Specialist Diplomas.
SkillsFuture Credits: Singaporeans aged 25 and above may use their SkillsFuture credits of up to S$500.
Additional Government Subsidies: Singaporeans and PRs may receive additional Government subsidies of up to 70%.
Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA): Singaporeans aged 21 to 30 may use their PSEA to offset up to S$3,420, if available, of their course fees.
For miscellaneous fees, kindly refer to the Payment of Fees page.
Leave us a message or give us a call at 6338 0727 to find out more about your eligibility for the above!