If you are a Registered Nurse or Midwife looking to extend your educational qualifications, this BSc Nursing & Health degree will be sure to challenge you academically and provide you with a solid foundation in evidence-based practice.
University of Dundee is an international leader in developing healthcare graduates who influence improvement in health outcomes through education and research. This post registration degree will provide you with the knowledge and skills to make a difference, locally and globally.
University of Dundee is one of the top ranking Universities in UK whose curricula produce graduates with the knowledge, attributes and care skills that are valued by service users and health and social care providers, nationally and internationally. Curricular innovation ensures the currency and sustained impact of their courses in constantly changing care settings.
This programme aligns with global trends towards nursing as a graduate profession and prepares students who may wish to pursue advanced nursing roles, including undertaking postgraduate study.
All lectures are taught by University of Dundee faculty members from UK.
The University of Dundee is an established university with a progressive and dynamic outlook. Their international reputation attracts top-class students and academics from across the world, with well over 100 countries represented in the University community.
Some of its more notable accolades include:
1. Ranked 1st in Scotland, 3rd in the UK, and 14th globally for overall average student satisfaction in the International Student Barometer (ISB) 2017.
2. Top 51-100 in the world for Nursing 2018 (QS World University Ranking).
3. Ranked as one of the top 200 universities in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018).
4. One of the UK’s top 25 in The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018.
5. Ranked 24th in the UK and 3rd in Scotland in the Guardian University Guide 2018.
6. Sit in the top 30 in the UK in the Complete University Guide 2018, and are the fastest rising University in the UK.
7. Ranked 9th in the UK for student experience in the National Student Survey 2017.
8. Awarded a Gold award (the highest possible rating) in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
9. Ranked in the top 50 for the world’s best 200 Universities that are aged 50 years or under in the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017. For the 2nd year running, it is 16th in the global table.
10. Ranked among the top 25 most innovative Universities in Europe in the Reuters ‘Europe’s Most Innovative Universities 2017’.
You may also refer to : https://csmacademy.edu.sg/course/bachelor-of-science-nursing-and-health/
Course Learning Objectives
This programme aims to facilitate the development of lifelong learning skills (such as critical reflection, critical thinking, problem solving and the use of evidence-based practice) to enhance your professional and academic skills.
The programme also aims to facilitate the development of practitioners for practice in a culturally diverse, contemporary health service and to contextualise health care within current global, socio-economic and demographic drivers and health care policy.
You will be energised to develop an in-depth Knowledge and understanding of topics relating to your professional practice. Successful completion of this programme will equip you with the academic skills, attitudes and values required to progress to higher levels of study as well as enhancing the quality of your professional practice, giving you the extra edge.
HOW TO APPLY
Please contact us on how to guide you for the online Application via MyCSM portal.
The following documents are to be submitted:
• Passport / Birth Certificate / NRIC
• Certificate of Registration issued by SNB
• Current Practising Certificate Card issued by SNB
• Diploma in Nursing, Certificate & Transcript
• Advanced Diploma in Nursing, Certificate and Transcript (where applicable)
• English Language Competency Certificates
• A digital passport-sized photograph
• Application Fee
After your documents are ready, you can click go to the link below to apply:
Students’ learning is assessed from a theoretical and clinical practice perspective. Theory is assessed through problem-based learning via essays, care studies, group work, student presentations with the module “Understanding Research and Statistics” having an online examination.
Graduation Requirements and Awards
There are a total of 8 modules.
The part-time degree course for registered nurses and will be conducted at the University’s Singapore partner facilities at CSM Academy.
Part-time: Minimum 24 months
|Funding / Grants||
Application Fee (Non-Refundable and non-transferrable)
Local students: S$300 (before GST)*
*Local student refers to Singaporeans/PRs/Employment Pass/Dependant pass holders
Local students: The Course fee is S$2,200 per module and S$17,600 (before GST) for 8 Modules.