The BA (Hons) in International Hospitality and Tourism Management develops students for managerial positions in the hospitality, attractions and tourism industry, as well as to develop their communication skills.
Students will gain knowledge in areas such as Contemporary Challenges in Hospitality and Tourism, Exploring Strategy, Integrated Resorts Management, International Destination Management, New Enterprise Creation, People, Planet, Profit, and Honours Project.
Students will complete 8-weeks of supervisor and 6-weeks of manager training.
Upon completion of the Bachelor programme, students will be able to advance to Masters programmes.
1. Exploring Strategy
2. New Enterprise Creation
3. Sustainable Management of Hospitality Enterprises
4. International Destination Management
5. Contemporary Issues (Challenges) in Hospitality and Tourism
6. Integrated Resorts Management
7. Honours Project
Area of Studies
- Relevant EASB Advanced Diploma or
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma or
- An equivalent academic qualification and
- Proficiency in English Language:
- Minimum EASB / ETEDP Level 3 / IELTS 6.0
Duration & Intake
Intake dates :
November -3 February
March -11 May
June -3 August
Sep - 26 October
12 months (Full time or part time)
Fees & Funding
Local Full time/Part time: $16,650