As one of Australia’s leading universities, Murdoch University is a progressive, dynamic and modern institution with an international reputation for quality teaching excellence, research and student satisfaction.
• Ranked in the World’s Top 100 Universities under 50 years old
(Times Higher Education Young University 2017 – Top 200 global universities under 50 years old)
• Ranked in the Top 100 Best Universities in the Asia-Pacific region
(Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2017)
• Ranked in the World’s Top 100 Most International Universities (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016 – Top 200 Most International Universities)
Graduation and Degree
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Business in Accounting and Management (Double Major) from Murdoch University. The degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates in Australia.
Students have the option to enrol in either single or double majors.
|| Finance Law
|| Treasury Management
|| Corporate Finance
|| Commercial Banking
|| Credit and Lending Decisions
|| International Financial Markets and Institutions
Students are required to complete the following units:
|| Organisational Theory & Behaviour
|| Workplace Law
|| Organisation Development and Change
|| Knowledge Management
|| Strategic Management
|| Business Analytics and Decision Making
||Understanding Business Research: An Introductory Approach
||Empirical Research Methods for Business or BBS301 Applying Mixed Methods Research to Business
||Creativity and Innovation
Polytechnic holders may opt for the single major Bachelor of Business in Banking programme which consists of 12 units.
Students with Murdoch University-recognised Kaplan Diplomas, Private Diplomas or Polytechnic Diplomas will be given 8 exemptions and gain entry to Year 2 of the programme. They can complete the course in 16 months instead of 28 months.
The Bachelor of Business in Banking and Management (Double Major) accepts a wide range of qualifications with advanced standing:
Additional Entry Requirements:
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Private Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
English requirement for International students:
- Applicants admitted to the Bachelor of Business programme may be required to undertake bridging units in order to fulfil the required prerequisite knowledge. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
- Successful completion of a recognised approved Diploma qualification of higher, where the language of instruction was English.
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement. Please refer to http://www.murdoch.edu.au/_document/International-students/Murdoch_English_Entry_Requirements_Undergraduate.pdf
Duration & Intake
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. Students have the flexibility to plan their study schedule and attend classes once or twice a week depending on their study load. Classes are conducted on weekday evenings or weekends to suit the busy schedules of students enrolled in this programme. Each unit is supported with 24 contact hours. The Dean from Murdoch University is based in Singapore to oversee all academic aspects and ensure a high standard of academic delivery here.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Fees & Funding
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee:
- S$18,489.60 (Single Major*) payable in 4 instalments
- S$24,652.80 (Double Major) payable in 4 instalments
- Receive S$600 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree programme. T&Cs apply.
*Single major refers to Bachelor of Business in Banking or Bachelor of Business in Management.Education Loan
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Non-tuition FeesNon-refundable application fees are as follows:For Singaporean/PR
- Application fee: S$181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 22 September 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.