The master of Business Administration course will help develop and upgrade professional knowledge, critical thinking, research and analytical skills through well-structured delivery and assessment guided by experienced lecturers conducted at the premises of DIMENSIONS International College.
The MBA program offered by the University of Chester (UC) is intended for the following group of people:
- Working professionals who wish to upscale their business perspective and managerial skills
- Fresh graduates who wish to upgrade their academic level through further studies to prepare for emerging job opportunities in the future.
Upon successful completion, students will be awarded the Master of Business Administration by University of Chester, UK.
DIMENSIONS International College is a Partner of the University of Chester, UK for the above program.
This course consists of 8 modules
- Module 1: Leadership Learning and Continuous Professional Development
- Module 2: Marketing Across Boundaries
- Module 3: Finance for Managers
- Module 4: Leading and Managing People
- Module 5: International Business Strategy
- Module 6: Strategic Management
- Module 7: Preparing for Research
- Module 8: Management Project
COURSE MODES AND DURATION
Full Time: 12 months Institutional Training, 3 contact hours per session, 5 sessions per week (Total: 15 contact hours per week)
Part Time: 15 months Institutional Training, Weekday: 3 contact hours per session, 2 sessions per week, weekend: 3 contact hour per session, 2 sessions per semester (contact hour for each module is 36 hours according to the Scheme of Work).
For more details, please refer to our website: http://www.dimensions.edu.sg
Age: At least 21 years old.
Academic Level: A honour degree or professional qualification from recognized institution or equivalent; and preferably have 2 years of business working experience at supervisory level. Applicants without working experience is required to complete a “Bridging Programme” prior to admission.
English Proficiency: At least IELTS 6.5 or CAE Level 6 or have completed Intensive English at equivalent level.
Fees & Funding
Please enquire below for course fees and financial grants: