The Diploma in Integrated Resort Management course is structured to allow our students to acquire skills and knowledge related to Food & Beverage Operations, Accommodation Operations and Gaming Management. On-The-Job training (Industrial Attachment) is also incorporated to enable our students to gain real life job experiences.
Upon successful completion, students will be awarded the Diploma in Integrated Resort Management by DIMENSIONS International College.
This course consists of 9 modules:
• Module 1: Restaurant Service and Operations
• Module 2: Beverage Service and Operations
• Module 3: Service Quality and Management
• Module 4: Food & Beverage and Catering Operations
• Module 5: Tableside Service
• Module 6: Front Office Operations
• Module 7: Baccarat Dealing
• Module 8: Blackjack Dealing
• Module 9: Roulette Dealing
COURSE MODES AND DURATION
Full Time: The course duration is 9 months Institutional Training and 6 months Industrial Attachment – Optional (Total 12 months), 3 contact hours per session, 5 sessions per week (Total: 15 contact hours per week)
For more details, please refer to our website: http://www.dimensions.edu.sg
Age: At least 18 years old.
Academic Level: Junior Middle 3 or Secondary 3 or its equivalent.
English Proficiency: At least IELTS 4.5 or CAE Level 3 or have completed Intensive English at equivalent level. (For students from India and The Philippines, pass the English subject at the 9th year of formal education)
Please enquire below for course fees and financial grants: