About The Programme
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Human Resources Management (MHRM) Double Master’s Degree programme is oriented to the needs of current and future business leaders working with strategic human resource management challenges. Companies are increasingly leveraging unique forms of organisational design and people management practices to attain competitive advantage.
This qualification is best suited for individuals working in human resource management, who are ready to progress to more senior level management positions. The Double Master’s Degree Programme in Business Administration and Human Resources Management aims to equip graduates with the knowledge and skill sets to move from transactional people management practices to transformational practices. Graduates from this programme will be awarded two Degrees, both the MBA and MHRM.
The Murdoch Advantage
- World’s Top 100 Universities under 50 years old by Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2019 – Top 351 Global Universities under 50 years old
- Top 100 Best Universities in the Asia-Pacific region by Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019
- Murdoch University Faculty
The collective expertise of Murdoch University Singapore Office’s teaching staff, comprising both industry experts and academics with PhD qualifications, allows students to gain practical learning and critical thinking skills.
You have the flexibility to plan your own schedule and study at your own pace.
- Professional Accreditation, Recognition & Memberships
The programmes are accredited and recognised by professional bodies.
- Technology-integrated Learning
Technology-integrated learning refers to a study experience in which students achieve a given set of learning outcomes by interacting in more than one medium. This approach involves the meaningful and balanced use of digital media such as recorded lectures, podcasts, text or graphics, with other elements such as a video or quiz. It may even encompass active learning methods such as student-generated blogs, where appropriate.
With technology-integrated learning, students will not only reap the benefits of face-to-face guidance and collaboration but also – in carrying out some of their learning online – benefit from added flexibility and control over the time, place, path and pace of learning.
- Studiosity – an on-demand, study-support service
Students will be given additional academic support via the access to Studiosity which is an on-demand, study-support service. Trained network subject specialists are available to offer you help.
- Murdoch University is recognised by the Australian government
- Member of The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
MBA Units– 24 credit points
Accounting for Managers
Economics and Business Strategy
Leading the Engaged Enterprise
Strategic Marketing Management
Strategies for Growth and Excellence
MHRM Units– 24 credit points
Acquisition of Human Resources
Data, Metrics, Reporting and Analytics
Human Resource Management Law
Human Resource Management Perspectives
Managing, Evaluating and Developing Human Resources
Managing Remuneration, Benefits and Motivation
Organisational Behaviour and Management
Organisational Change, Management and Consultancy
- A recognised Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years of relevant working experience
- Satisfactory preparation for the programme through previous study or professional experience
- Recognition of relevant and current informal or non-formal learning may be used for entry requirements and should be discussed with the Academic Chair.
The final decision on admission to the programme rests with the university.English Requirement
Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University’s English language requirement. Click here for more information.
Duration & Intake
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme, and they have the flexibility to plan their study schedule and attend classes once or twice a week depending on their study load. Classes are conducted on weekday evenings or weekends to suit the busy schedules of students enrolled in this programme. Each unit is supported with 24 contact hours.
The Pro Vice-Chancellor of Transnational Education & Deputy Dean of Murdoch University are based in Singapore to oversee all academic aspects and ensure a high standard of academic delivery here.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, projects or examinations. Assessments methods may vary according to individual unit requirements
Fees & Funding
The total fee covers university registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
Education LoanChoice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Programme Fee: S$30,302.40 payable in 4 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral fee when you recommend your friend to enrol in our Master’s Degree programme. T&Cs apply.
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Please click here for more information on Maybank Education loan and here for OCBC Frank Education loan. T&Cs apply, subject to bank’s approval.Non-Tuition Fees
Non-refundable application fees are as follows
- Application fee: S$192.60
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 29 October 2020. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.