This Bachelor of Business Studies programme is aimed at those wishing to develop a career in Business and particularly in an area related to Logistics. This discipline is a key skill across all business functions and provides students with the necessary insights to manage projects in a variety of business contexts with multiple stakeholders.
This Degree will teach you the skills, knowledge and theory to be a leader in supply chain management. You will learn how to deal with the management of complex relationships which is required to deliver products and services.
This Degree programme may be completed in a minimum of 18 months on a part-time basis. Below is the programme structure:
- Corporate and Competitive Strategy
- Principles of Finance
- Digital Business
- Economic and Market Innovations
- The Future of Organisations and Work
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing in a Digital Era
- Operations Management
- Global Logistics
- Project Management for SCM
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Planning and Control
- Professional Business Competencies* (Elective)
*The elective module is optional for the completion of the Degree. The start of the class on the elective module is subject to a minimal student number under the discretion of Kaplan in Singapore and University.
Minimum Entry Requirements
This Degree programme accepts a wide range of qualifications, which includes:
- Polytechnic Diplomas
- Kaplan Diplomas
- Other private diplomas or foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
Applicants admitted to the programme may be required to undertake bridging units to fulfil the required prerequisite knowledge.
In all cases, the final decision for admission to the programme rests with the University.English Requirements:
Students are required to meet the University’s English language requirement
Duration & Intake
Each term is a 13-week period covering 2 units of study. Each unit is provided with 20 hours of academic induction/seminar sessions during weekends and weekdays evenings.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, projects and examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual module requirements.
Fees & Funding
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
Education LoanChoice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Programme Fee:
- S$23,968 (payable in 6 instalments)
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our Degree programme*
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Please click here for more information on Maybank Education loan and here for OCBC Frank Education loan. T&C apply, subject to bank’s approval.Non-Tuition Fees
- Non-refundable Application Fee: S$192.60
Note: All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown. All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 30 December 2020. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.