The first year Diploma in Business Management (Marketing) is designed to provide a high quality and professionally relevant undergraduate programme. You will be exposed to a full range of management skills that is useful to succeed in today’s business marketing environment.
- To educate the students on the nature of international business management.
- To develop students intellectual capabilities of interpretation and analysis; critical evaluation; selection and synthesis; reasoned argument; research and problem solving skills.
- To understand international business management problems, select and apply appropriate methodologies and devise solutions to these problems.
- To analyse the international business management environment and adopt innovative approaches to the development of international business management.
- To develop analytical and evaluative skills.
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Law
- Business Statistics
- International Business Environment
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Economics
- Principles of Information System
- Principles of Management
Generally the curriculums for all levels are taught over 4 terms of 12 weeks. Modules are conducted in formal instructor-led classroom sessions where students are introduced to the course discipline. Each term will cover 2-3 modules with 50 contact hours per module. Lectures are 2-hour sessions and Tutorial 3-hour sessions weekly.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTSSingaporean / PR
2 GCE ‘A’ level with a pass in General Paper;
5 GCE ‘O’ level with a pass in English;
EASBTM Foundation Programme;
All applicants must be at least 17 years of age at time of applicationInternational Students
High School Certificate or equivalent
EASBTM Foundation Programme
Proficiency in English Language
(Minimum EASBTM ETEDP Level 1 / IELTS 4.5 / TOEFL 475)
All applicant must be at least 17 years of age at time of application
Fees & Funding
Please enquire below for course fees and financial grants: