LSBF Singapore offers students all they need to confidently pass their ACCA examinations: highly experienced tutors, exam-based study materials, flexible study arrangements, and much more, all designed with the student in mind.
- Business and Technology
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Performance Management
- Advanced Performance Management
- Financial Reporting
- Advanced Taxation
- Audit & Assurance
- Advanced Audit & Assurance
- Financial Management
- Advanced Financial Management
- Strategic Business Leader
- Strategic Business Reporting
- Corporate Business Law
We can offer you various entry points on to the ACCA Qualification, depending on your previous academic qualifications.
Professional Examination Route (PER):
- 18 years old and above
Plus any of the following:
- Two GCE 'A' Levels and three GCE 'O' Levels or their equivalent (in five separate subjects including English and Mathematics), or
- Polytechnic Diploma, or
- Recognised University degree, or
- Preparatory Course for ACCA - Diploma in Accounting and Finance or Business Studies
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt from all nine exams within the Fundamentals level and register directly at the Strategic Professional level. Degrees with some relevance may also qualify for exemptions.
- ACCA classes are conducted in English.
- You are encouraged to enrol for LSBF's English language programme before you embark on the ACCA qualification. Please contact our Education Consultants for more information on the English placement tests.
For more information on the entry requirements, please refer to acca global.
On-campus or live online
SGD $825 - SGD $1,715