The Foundation Diploma (FD) aims to prepare students for transition into higher education study, by equipping them with the fundamental skills, and knowledge needed to be successful in their chosen area of related disciplines.
- Critical Thinking
- Introduction to Statistics
- Communication for Project Effectiveness
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Introduction to IT
Minimum Age: 17
Minimum Academic Entry Requirement
Local students shall possess one of the following:
- At least two passes in GCE ‘O’ Level
- International Students shall possess one of the following: Completion of Year 10 middle high school qualification or equivalent qualification from respective home countries
Minimum English Language Entry Requirement
Both local and international students MUST fulfil the minimum English language entry requirement of one of the following:
- Achieved grade D7 or better in English language in GCE O level.
- Pass in English Language in Year 10 High School qualification or equivalent.
- At least IELTS 5.5 for international students.
- Completed LSBF Preparatory Course in English Intermediate Level.
- Successfully pass LSBF English Placement Test.
Students with non-standard entry requirements (e.g. other PEI qualification, lack of equivalent Year 10 in home country, etc.) will be assessed on a case by case basis subject to approval of the Academic Board.
Matured Entry: Mature candidates (≥ 30 years old with 8 years work experience)
SGD $3,500 (local students) / SGD $5,000 (international students)