The Diploma in Law has been developed by London School of Business and Finance to provide a qualification for students who are seeking to work in the legal industry or in occupations where a practical knowledge of the legal industry will be of utility. It acts as a standalone qualification for students.
- Introduction, Legal Writing and Research
- Company and Commercial Law
- Contract Law
- Tort Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property Law
- Family Law
- Employment Law
Minimum Age: 18
Minimum Academic Entry Requirement:
- Two passes in GCE A Level Examinations; or
- Completion of equivalent High School qualification (12 years); or
- Pass in appropriate Foundation / Certificate programme; or
- Other similar qualifications; or
- Mature Entry Route (MER) Minimum age of 21 plus work experience (2 years min) will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
Minimum English Language Entry Requirement:
- Achieved a grade C6 or better in English language O level; or
- Equivalent qualification e.g. IELTS 5.5/TOEFL 550; or LSBF PCE Advanced.
- All international students for whom English is not their first language must provide evidence of their linguistic ability by gaining a minimum level of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent, prior to receiving an offer for the course.
- A minimum of 1 years work experience in a legal position work be an advantage
8 months (full-time), 12 months (part-time)
SGD $5,500 (local students) / SGD $7,500 (international students)