The Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management is developed by London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) to meet the increasing demand from Hospitality professionals for a postgraduate qualification. In addition this programme enables students from other disciplines the opportunity to make a change in their career and enter the hospitality and tourism industry. This is an intensive programme, with students having to attend a course of study of not less than 288 guided learning hours.
- Hotel Operations Management
- Food and Beverage Management
- Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism
- Hospitality Service Excellence
- Contemporary Issues in Hospitality and Tourism
- Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events
a. Minimum Academic Entry Requirement
- Completion of Degree from a recognized university; or
- Minimum age of 21 with a recognized Polytechnic Diploma (or equivalent) plus 3 years appropriate relevant work experience
- Other relevant qualifications
b. Minimum English Language Entry Requirement
- Students must have achieved a grade C6 or better in English language GCE ‘O’ level, or the equivalent. All international students for whom English is not their first language and have not studied in an English language medium must provide evidence of their linguistic ability at IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
c. Minimum Age
- 21 years or above
- Students, who have other qualifications, will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
8 months + 6 months IA* (full-time)
SGD $6,000 (local students) / SGD $9,800 (international students)