Enhance your academic legal knowledge and gain an in-depth understanding of international business law with a Master of Laws International Business Law at LSBF Singapore. The postgraduate programme is awarded by The University of Law in the UK, rated five stars by QS World University Rankings.
- International Trade Law
- International Corporate Governance
- Cyberlaws (The Laws of Data and Digital Assets)
- Artifical Intelligence and Blockchain in Law
- Dissertation in International Business Law
a. Minimum Academic Entry Requirement
- Students should possess a minimum 2nd class honours degree in any subject.
There is a Compulsory Two Week Induction required for all students unless they can evidence the successful completion of either:
- An LLB or equivalent; or
- A minimum of 3 legal modules, worth at least 80 QCF credits that must include: English Legal System; Contract Law; and Law of Tort
b. Minimum English Language Entry Requirement
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above, with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.
11 months (full-time), 24 months (part-time)
SGD $23,000 (Local & International students)